About the Standards Committee
This Committee deals with matters relating to the conduct of Bromsgrove District Council Members and the members of the 19 Parish Councils in the District, together with auditing and overseeing complaints made to the Ombudsman against the Council.
What it Does
· Handles matters connected to the Members' Code of Conduct
· Overview of the whistle blowing policy
· Overview of complaints handling and Ombudsman investigations
· Oversight of the Council's constitution
· Overview of Internal and External Audit
Standards Committee - Decisions
Press Notices published by the Standards Committee
Further information about the Committee is available within the Council's Constitution - www.bromsgrove.gov.uk/constitution
Support officer: Debbie Parker-Jones.
The Council House
Phone: 01527 881411
Fax: 01527 881414
Web site: http://www.bromsgrove.gov.uk