To receive any announcements from the Chairman and/or Head of Paid Service
The Chairman made the following announcements:
· The Remembrance parade and service had been well attended.
· He had attended the visit from Princess Anne to a local Bromsgrove business.
· The Primrose Hospice Tree of Light and Christmas Light Switch On in Bromsgrove High Street would take place on Saturday 23rd November.
· The Rubery Primrose Hospice Tree of Light and Christmas Light Switch On would take place on 30th November.
· The Chairman’s Christmas Carol Service would take place on at 6.30 pm on 11th December at St John’s Church and everyone was welcome to attend.
It was also noted that the Christmas Lights at Barnt Green would be switched on, on 30th November, along with those at Catshill, Alvechurch would be on 6th December and Hagley on 7th December.